This position comes with the potential to become IB certified as part of your professional development with the school.
About the job
- Prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences for all children.
- Prepare the classroom environment for meaningful class activities.
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources.
- Ensure that the classroom is an attractive orderly place where equipment and resources are professionally managed.
- Have a thorough understanding of the purpose and aims of the school’s educational ethos.
- Always set high expectations, which inspire, motivate, and challenge pupils.
- Establish and communicate the learning intentions for all activities
- Use all relevant technology to support understanding and development.
- identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet the children’s needs.
- eLearning experiences and outcomes for children’s continual improvement
- Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assessments per the school’s policies.
- Develop the best combination of British and Chinese approaches to deliver a personalized bi-lingual curriculum.
- Educators who are passionate about teaching want to make a sustained impact.
- Teaching Qualification – PGCE / iPGCE
- QTS is preferred
- A good degree from an established university.
Compensation and Benefit
- 22,000 – 30,000 RMB After Tax depending on experience
- Accommodation allowance
- Renewal Bonus
- Airfare reimbursement at the end of the contract
- Airfare reimbursement for annual leave RMB 8,000
- Temporary accommodation on arrival for Ten days
- Settling allowance (overseas recruitment)
- International Insurance
- Tuition fee free for up to 2 kids
- Excellent opportunities for Professional Development
- Paid Holidays & Paid Leave
To apply for this job please visit chinabyteaching.com.