The Lower School includes the Pre-Prep School (Y2-Y5). It encourages students to become independent learners; from taking a greater role in their own personal organization to increasing their ability for independent thought and responsibility for their own learning.
In the Pre-Prep School, students experience a more formal structure to the School day with discrete subject lessons, an increased number of specialist lessons and an extra-curricular programme. Throughout the phase, there is a strong emphasis on Language and Learning and many of the students speak English as a second language.
An ability to support Language learning would be a significant advantage.
Accepting Applications outside China.
- At least 3 years experience as a qualified teacher (QTS/PGCE)
- A good understanding of curriculum developments in the specific subject area
- An understanding of how Assessment for Learning can improve student performance
- Ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and well-being of children.
- Effective communication and engagement with children and their families.
- Experience/confidence to teach across the age range of 5-7.
Salary & Benefits
Competitive Salary based on Experience
International Health Insurance
10% gratuity at the end of your contract
Flights at start and end of Contract & more
To apply for this job please visit chinabyteaching.com.