China by Teaching
Everything we do encourages our students to develop themselves holistically, so they become rounded and balanced, ethical, moral people who care about the world around them.
Teachers are the backbone of the school where excellence is our expectation. Currently, we employ over 180 teachers principally coming from the UK, China, Australia, New Zealand, the US etc.
All of our teachers are highly qualified and experienced experts in the disciplines they teach. The diversity of our teaching staff is a strength of the school and a characteristic of our community that we are extremely proud of.
The Upper School teachers will be offered two-year renewable contracts and a highly competitive compensation package, including on-site accommodation / equivalent housing allowance and full medical insurance for employees and their dependents.
- Minimum of 2 years recent successful teaching experience preferably in an International school.
- Graduate qualified teacher
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject area
- Qualified Teacher Status and evidence of appropriate subsequent in-service training.
- Successful experience in working with students in the age group you are teaching
- Demonstrated experience in inspiring students in a stimulating learning environment
- Demonstrated experience of using ICT to promote learning
- Master’s degree an advantage
- Experience in teaching EAL students
- Experience delivering at IGCSE and A Level
- Previous experience in an international school and familiarity with British education system
- Show evidence of establishing clear goals and objectives for students which led to significant improvements in achievement across the subject
- Knowledge and understanding of positive disciplinary methods
- Knowledge and understanding of child development and its impact on behaviour.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Campus Housing or Housing Allowance
- Flight Tickets at Start and end of contract
- Annual Airfare Allowance
- Settling in Allowance
- Full tuition for 2 Children
- 10% Gratuity at the end of the contract
To apply for this job please visit chinabyteaching.com.